Green Building Materials
EdgeBuilder Wall panels – The GREEN way to build
EdgeBuilder pre-fabricated wall panels will minimize waste as compared to conventional stick frame construction.
• We do not discard lumber over 6 inches in length
• We preserve over 30% more of the sheathing applied to exterior walls
• We utilize “waste” wood and it is recycled for shipping and storage needs
• Wood that is dumpstered is utilized by outside companies
EdgeBuilder Wall panels – The
EdgeBuilder wall panels will minimize community impact of your jobsite
• Less noise on site (nail guns, saws, drills) this work is done in our manufacturing facility.
• Less heavy equipment traffic delivering endless loads of stick lumber
• Less overall crew time on site
• Less clutter and a cleaner job site
EdgeBuilder Wall Panels are a more environmentally friendly construction method versus steel and concrete steel and concrete designs:
*Release 24% and 47% more air pollution than wood
*Product 8% and 23% more solid wastes than wood
*Use 11% and 81% more resources than wood
*Require 26% and 57% more energy than wood
*Emit 34% and 81% more greenhouse gasses than wood
*Discharge 4 and 3.5 times more water pollution than wood
We also serve markets in Missouri and Oklahoma.